The improved LEDs offer a modern look, rugged Billet aluminum housing, and
wider beam angle with the same brightness, size, and mounting as our
previous LEDs. These are not cheap plastic lights like the competitors use.
The P3 with Decelerometer
system is compatible with all motorcycle makes and models including
those with CAN-bus systems. Deceleration braking is a great enhancement
to your visibility on the road, especially when combined with the Skene
patented conspicuity flicker, flashing brake light, and emergency
flasher functionality also provided by the P3 with Decelerometer system.
The controller offers five deceleration sensitivity levels
allowing you to adjust to your bike, riding style and conditions. You
can change levels at any time using the brake lever and even have the
option to turn it off. In fact, you can change modes for tail lights,
brake lights, emergency flashers and decelerometer sensitivity after
installation with the brake lever. No additional software, cables, or
wiring are required
This system includes an additional safety
feature called the Tip Over Flasher. In the event that the bike goes
down on its side the controller will automatically flash the lights in a
quad flash pattern to attract attention in case the rider needs
assistance. Once the bike is upright, the lights revert to normal
The P3 with Decelerometer system optimizes your bike's
visibility by adding two rows of very bright LEDs to your motorcycle's
rear license plate, supplementing your bike's existing tail light, brake
light and emergency flashers. Compatible with all motorcycle brands,
the system includes an intelligent control module, two new enhanced red Photon Booster LED modules, universal mounting brackets, wire connectors and instructions.
controller is capable of supporting additional lights and can be
connected to stock tail/brake lights and additional accessory lights on
top and side cases.
Please Note: This system is not compatible on Aprilia Tuareg 660
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
IQ-260-D controller - 1
NEW Enhanced Red LED module w/universal mounting bracket - 2
Posi-Tap connectors - 3
Posi-Twist connector - 1
6mm bolt & lock nut - 2
Installation manual - 1
Programming card - 2
- Current draw: tail light 100 mA; brake light 390 mA instantaneous, 150 mA continuous
- Operating voltage: 9 - 16 VDC
- Maximum allowed current: 3 amps for P3, 6 amps (3 per side left & right) for P3-TS (equivalent to 40 of our LED modules)
- Intensity regulation: LED intensity is controlled by an internal current regulator to maintain brightness even under low voltage conditions.
- Beam pattern: oval 20° x 70°
- Wavelength: 624 nm
- Control module dimensions: Length: 1.75" Width: 1.31" Height: 0.5"
- Control module weight: 1 oz.
- LED module dimensions: 3" x 13/16" x 7/16"
- LED module weight: 1.8 oz.
- Fully compatible with BMW CAN-bus
- Fully compatible
with BMW 2-phase brake light firmware that illuminates a single-filament
brake light as a tail light, as used on the R1200RT and other models.
Go To Install Page