Includes our redesigned and enhanced LED modules!
The improved LEDs offer a modern look, rugged aluminum housing, and
wider beam angle with the same brightness, size, and mounting as our
The P3-D-TS model adds deceleration braking and
turn signal capability that flashes the left and right LEDs in sync
with the bike's turn signals in addition to the tail light, brake light
and emergency flashers capabilities of all P3 rear visibility systems.
braking is a great enhancement to your visibility on the road,
especially when combined with the Skene patented conspicuity flicker,
flashing brake light, and emergency flasher functionality also provided
by the P3 with Decelerometer system.
The controller offers five
deceleration sensitivity levels allowing you to adjust to your bike,
riding style and conditions. You can change levels at any time using the
brake lever and even have the option to turn it off. In fact, you can
change modes for tail lights, brake lights, emergency flashers and
decelerometer sensitivity after installation with the brake lever. No
additional software, cables, or wiring are required
system includes an additional safety feature called the Tip Over
Flasher. In the event that the bike goes down on its side the controller
will automatically flash the lights in a quad flash pattern to attract
attention in case the rider needs assistance. Once the bike is upright,
the lights revert to normal operation.
The P3-D-TS rear visibility
lighting system optimizes your bike's visibility by adding two very
bright LED modules to your motorcycle's rear license plate,
supplementing your bike's existing tail light, brake light, turn signals
and emergency flashers. Compatible with all motorcycle brands, the
system includes an intelligent control module, two new enhanced red Photon Booster LED modules, universal mounting brackets, wire connectors and instructions.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
IQ-260-D-TS controller - 1
New enhanced Red LED module w/universal mounting bracket - 2
Posi-Tap connectors - 5
Posi-Twist connector - 2
6mm bolt & lock nut - 2
Installation manual - 1
Programming card - 2
- Current draw: tail light 100 mA; brake light 390 mA instantaneous, 150 mA continuous
- Operating voltage: 9 - 16 VDC
- Maximum allowed current: 3 amps for P3, 6 amps (3 per side left & right) for P3-TS (equivalent to 40 of our LED modules)
- Intensity regulation: LED intensity is controlled by an internal current regulator to maintain brightness even under low voltage conditions.
- Beam pattern: oval 20° x 70°
- Wavelength: 624 nm
- Control module dimensions: Length: 1.75" Width: 1.31" Height: 0.5"
- Control module weight: 1 oz.
- LED module dimensions: 3" x 13/16" x 7/16"
- LED module weight: 1.8 oz.
- Fully compatible with BMW CAN-bus
- Fully compatible
with BMW 2-phase brake light firmware that illuminates a single-filament
brake light as a tail light, as used on the R1200RT and other models.
Go To Install Page