The improved LEDs offer a modern look, rugged Billet aluminum housing, and
wider beam angle with the same brightness, size, and mounting as our
previous LEDs. These are not cheap plastic lights like the competitors use.
The P3 rear visibility lighting system optimizes
your bike's visibility by adding two very bright, computer-controlled
LED modules to your motorcycle's rear license plate, supplementing your
bike's existing taillight, brake light and emergency flashers.
Compatible with all motorcycle brands, the system includes an intelligent control module, two new enhanced
red Photon Booster LED modules, universal mounting brackets, wire
connectors and instructions. The controller is capable of supporting
additional Lights and can be connected to stock tail/brake lights and
additional accessory lights on top and side cases.
Please Note: This system is not compatible on Aprilia Tuareg 660
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
IQ-260 controller - 1
NEW Enhanced Red LED module w/universal mounting bracket - 2
Adhesive velcro squares - 2
Posi-Tap connectors - 3
Posi-Twist connector - 1
6mm bolt & lock nut - 2
Installation manual - 1
Programming card - 2
- Current draw: tail light 100 mA; brake light 390 mA instantaneous, 150 mA continuous
- Operating voltage: 9 - 16 VDC
- Maximum allowed current: 3 amps for P3, 6 amps (3 per side left & right) for P3-TS (equivalent to 40 of our LED modules)
- Intensity regulation: LED intensity is controlled by an internal current regulator to maintain brightness even under low voltage conditions.
- Beam pattern: oval 20° x 70°
- Wavelength: 624 nm
- Control module dimensions: Length: 1.75" Width: 1.31" Height: 0.5"
- Control module weight: 1 oz.
- LED module dimensions: 3" x 13/16" x 7/16"
- LED module weight: 1.8 oz.
- Fully compatible with BMW CAN-bus
- Fully compatible
with BMW 2-phase brake light firmware that illuminates a single-filament
brake light as a tail light, as used on the R1200RT and other models.
Go To Install Page